Search This Blog

Jan 19, 2011

Another Top Professional joins Weichert

Denise Davis, REALTOR
WEICHERT, REALTORS® - New Colony is proud to announce the beginning of yet another successfull career move!  Denise Davis grew up in Montgomery County, lived in Howard County for 5 years, now resides in Mt. Airy. Her career track has her focusing in all of these areas as she knows them all well.  Denise obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from Catholic University of America in 2001; worked as a designer for an architecture firm in Washington DC for 4 years; left in 2005 after having the first child.  She has strong ties to the community where she now lives!

"I moved from architecture to real estate sales to stay in the building industry, which I have always enjoyed, to have a flexible work schedule so that I can spend time with my little ones.  I chose Weichert Realtors after interviewing with several offices for two reasons.  First, I found this office to be very supportive to new salespeople.  The second reason, which really sold me was the presence of enthusiasm and energy throughout the office.  It was contagious!  The realtors at Weichert are confident.  They offer unparalleled customer service coupled with expertise on the countless aspects and processes involved in buying and selling real estate.  They are committed to upholding the great reputation they worked hard to earn.  I am excited to be part of this exceptional team of people."

Call Denise Davis for all your real estate needs; 410-381-3331!

No comments:

Post a Comment