Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 4, 2013

Ask the Realtor: How Can I Sell My Home Fast?


When selling my home, what can I do if it doesn’t sell in a reasonable amount of time?

While it only takes one buyer to purchase your home, it may require patience until that buyer comes along. If relatively few potential buyers are viewing your home, despite strong marketing efforts, the problem could be the price. The price should make buyers interested in your home, make them want to see it, and to seriously consider it.

I have access to information that allows us to determine a price that will get you the most money for your home while selling it quickly.

I will perform a detailed trend analysis that looks at recent sales of similar homes in your area, plus other comparable homes that are currently on the market. These other homes are your competition. You want to have the nicest home of all those in the same price range. You want a buyer to feel they just can’t pass it up.

Let me find the right price, right from the beginning. Call me today at 410-381-3331 to learn more.